IRR-Caribbean provides valuations of companies and business interests in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands and other Caribbean and U.S. locations in the sectors of medical, manufacturing, tourism/hospitality, wholesale, retail, etc.
The business valuation experts at IRR are fully qualified to provide a wide array of business valuation services to business owners, auditors, attorneys and shareholders participating in many types of cases involving operating business entities, minority shareholdings, holding companies, joint ventures, intangible assets and investment vehicles.
Clients require business valuations for many reasons, including:
- Valuation for transactions: acquisitions, dispositions, restructuring
- Valuation for financial reporting and audit support
- Asset valuation for liquidation and insolvency
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Assistance with partnership agreements, restructuring, dispute resolution & dissolution
- Valuation for estate & gift tax
- Litigation support and qualified expert testimony: e.g. marital dissolution, partnership disputes
- Shareholder equity true-up analysis and partnership consulting
- Fairness Opinions
- Solvency Opinions
- Intangible Asset Valuation (brands, trademarks, patents, etc.)
Our business valuation experts are: James V. Andrews ASA (BV), CVA who is accredited in BV through the American Society of Appraisers and NACVA & Carlos X. Velez, BCA, CMEA who is accredited through the International Society of Business Appraisers