Our Corporate and Public Finance Group (IRR C&P) specializes in the following areas:
PRIVATE FINANCING & STRUCTURED TRANSACTIONS
The Principals of IRR C&P have years of experience arranging equity and debt for real estate development projects and entrepreneurial business ventures. We can provide you with the following services:
Business consulting in complex contract negotiations, business plans, financial structuring and projections, and project coordination.
Structure corporate acquisitions, creation of private placements, and development of franchise business concepts.
We have guided developers and municipalities through projects that include over $650 million of economic development incentives. Our firm utilizes the broad array of incentives and redevelopment tools to structure viable projects that reflect the financial needs of both developers and public sector development partners. From inception to completion, we can provide a myriad of services from financial modeling to bond financing.
One of our unique areas of expertise lies in the use of Tax Increment Financing (TIF). Tax Increment Financing is an instrumental tool used by municipalities and developers to help finance varied projects from regional shopping centers to large single use specialty retail facilities. Municipalities have found TIF financing critical in redeveloping blighted areas and attracting new economic development to their communities. We have successfully assisted developers with TIF financing to make otherwise uneconomic redevelopment projects that previously had no public incentives financially viable.
Our specialty practice group is comprised of professionals who provide a complete range of services including representation, project planning, financial modeling, feasibility studies, financial services, legal support and real estate acquisition and relocation services.
We have experience with the following programs:
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- STAR Bonds
- Community Improvement Districts (CID)
- Local Improvement Districts (LID)
- Transportation Development Districts (TDD)
- Tax Abatement
ACQUISITION & RELOCATION CONSULTING
- Negotiations in redevelopment projects for real estate acquisition, relocation, development, financing, and management and disposition of single family, multi-family, and commercial income producing properties.
- Consulting for Federal Housing programs and regulations, DOT policy for the acquisition of highways, roads, streets and bridges; and the relocation of residences and businesses under the Uniform Relocation and Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 and the Uniform Relocation Act Amendments of 1987.
BLIGHT STUDIES & FEASIBILITY ANALYSES
- Consulting for blight studies and feasibility analyses in financing redevelopment projects.