The experts within the IRR Hotels specialty practice group understand the nuances and metrics specific to the valuation of hotels and resorts, and regularly work with regional and national lenders to ensure confidence in the underwriting of these assets.
Lenders rely on us to provide them with thorough, accurate, and objective appraisal reports that result in reliable opinions of market value so they can make prudent underwriting decisions. We are committed to the highest standard of appraisal independence. Our senior analysts are state certified and have attained myriad professional designations; all have a keen understanding of applicable regulations and industry standards, including:
- USPAP - Uniform Standards of Professional Practice
- FIRREA - Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery & Enforcement Act
- The Interagency Appraisal and Evaluations Guidelines
- The Appraisal Institute - Code of Professional Ethics and Standards of Professional Practice
- IVS - The International Valuation Standards
In addition, IRR senior members have expertise in appraisals that comply with the following guidelines:
- FNMAE - Federal National Mortgage Association
- Freddie Mac - Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
- HUD - MAP - US Department of Housing and Urban Development Multifamily Accelerated Processing
Let our experts at IRR Hotels assist you with your needs for informed decisions within the hospitality space.