Our independent advisory services are complementary to our valuation services, and are supported by our broad access to national and local resources. Clients benefit from our extensive market research, specialized skills, and deep experience to gain insight into all real estate uses. We collaborate with clients to help them solve their complex realty issues and capitalize on opportunities to develop, optimize, and protect their real estate investments. Our advisory services are tailored and designed to meet our client’s specific needs.
Areas of expertise include:
- Appraisal reviews and portfolio-level analytics
- Arbitration and dispute resolution
- Commercial & multifamily rental studies
- Due diligence
- Government audit & disposition studies
- Lease analysis
- Local and national research / analysis
- Market and feasibility studies
- Master & economic development planning
- Mixed use property analytics
- Real estate strategies for business consulting
- Title & partial interest issues
This work frequently includes property inspections, the collection of relevant factual information concerning a subject property, and review of the competitive market area that together form the foundation of the market analysis or due diligence requirements. It can also include gathering and reporting detailed information relating to supply and demand, as well as the examination of alternatives in investment or transaction decisions. Many clients find these services to be a cost effective way to generate reliable information and sound advice that is specific to their needs.